Thursday, January 21, 2010

Around my house, someone is always telling jokes. Sometimes they are genuinely funny. More often they are wacky or downright senseless. My favorite come from my 2 1/2 year old. He seems to have inherited some cannibalistic traits. Every one of his jokes ends with the listener being eaten. He tells them with a glitter in his eye, and ends with a fit of maniacal laughter. I am pretty sure he gets this from his father.
A few of Little-man's jokes:

Why do you call a crocodile?
So he can EAT YOU!

What does a cat say to a dog?
I'm going to EAT YOU!

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To EAT YOU! (Bet you didn't see that coming?)

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Children
Children who?
Children will EAT YOU!

Now this last one gave me pause. There are a lot of children in this house... I'm pretty sure none of them know how to light the Barbeque...


In case you want to give your kids some jokes that don't involve getting eaten, here are some cute Bible jokes:


Q: In what part of the Bible is baseball mentioned?
A: in the big-inning

Q: Who was the only man in the Bible who did nothave a father?
A: Joshua the son of Nun!

Q: What is greater than God? More evil than Satan? Rich people need it, poor people have it, and if you eat it you will die.
A: Nothing!

Q: Who designed Noah's ark?
A: An ark-itect!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment